1st Mortgage Refinance
- Maximum Loan Amount is $417,000
- Primary residence only, maximum loan to value of 70%
- 15 or 30 year fixed rate terms are available
- Property must be in Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Ventura, or Kern county
- Credit union pays for appraisal & credit report
- Member is responsible for 1% loan origination fee (point)
- Member is responsible for title & escrow fees, (range from $1450.00 to $1950.00 depending on loan amount)
- All points & fees may be deducted from loan proceeds at closing
- Example 15 year mortgage at a rate of 3.16%, 3.31% A. P. R. has 180 monthly payments of $6.98 per $1,000 borrowed.
- Example 30 year mortgage at a rate of 3.97%, 4.05% A. P. R. has 360 monthly payments of $4.30 per $1,000 borrowed.
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System # 810491
Click the links below to download our Refinance Loan Application.
Real Estate Loan Application
Refinance Loan Application Part 1 Refinance Loan Application Part 2
Home Equity Loan
Maximum loan to be granted for home improvement or other investments is $300,000. The collateral must be a one to four unit owner occupied dwelling within Santa Barbara or adjacent counties. The credit union will pay appraisal fees. The member will pay title insurance, recording, escrow, document and reconveyance fees. The maximum loan may not exceed 70% of the appraised value.
- Example second mortgage for 10 years at 5.50% A. P. R. has 120 monthly payments at $10.85 per $1,000 borrowed.
- Example second mortgage for 15 years at 5.80% A. P. R. has 180 monthly payments at $8.33 per $1,000 borrowed.
- Example second mortgage for 20 years at 6.10% A. P. R. has 240 monthly payments at $7.22 per $1,000 borrowed.
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System # 810491
See our Loan Rates
For more information contact the Loan Department at 805-682-2467.