Mobile Banking App
The Santa Barbara Teachers FCU Mobile Banking app is a FREE* and easy way to gain access to your SBTFCU account information from your mobile device.
- View account balances and transaction history
- Schedule payments**
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks - See our Frequently Asked Questions about mobile deposits
- View account alerts
- Find the nearest branch
The Mobile Banking app is available to SBTFCU members who are currently enrolled in our Online Banking service. Sign up for mobile banking by simply downloading the SBTFCU Mobile Banking app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
*There is no fee from Santa Barbara Teachers Federal Credit Union. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
**Must be enrolled in Online Bill Pay service
Download the app for your mobile device today!
iPhone/iPad App Android App
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) is a free* service offered by Santa Barbara Teachers Federal Credit Union that offers the convenience of easily depositing checks into your savings or checking account using a compatible smartphone or tablet from any location, 24/7.
To use Santa Barbara Teachers FCU’s RDA service you must have the following:
- An open checking or savings account at SBTFCU
- Current NetTeller ID and Password
- The Most recent version of the Santa Barbara Teachers FCU app for iPhone/iPad or Android
- There is no charge to download the SBTFCU app on your mobile device
The following qualifications for using RDA must be met:
- Online Banking member
- Must be enrolled in Mobile Banking
- No negative balances
- Must not have multiple returned items
The following limits apply:
- 5 items per day, totaling up to $5,000 per day
- 25 items per month, totaling up to $25,000 per month
The following types of checks cannot be deposited using RDA:
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States
- Checks not payable in United States currency
- Checks drawn or otherwise issued by the US Treasury Department
- Cashier’s checks
- Money orders
- Travelers Cheques
- Savings bonds
- Third party checks
- Returned or re-deposited items
- Checks drawn on same account in which you are depositing
- Post-dated checks (checks dated after the date of deposit)
- Stale-dated checks (checks dated more than six months prior to the date of deposit)
- Checks that have previously been submitted through this Service or through a remote deposit capture Service offered at any other financial institution
See the enrollment and deposit instructions, as well as a list of frequently asked questions.
See Our Terms and Conditions
*There is not fee from Santa Barbara Teachers Federal Credit Union. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.