At the secure eZcardInfo site, you may view account activity on your Santa Barbara Teachers Federal Credit Union Visa card. You can "Find Transactions" that have occurred after the last statement. You can view statements, current balance, and payment amount due. You can also make an online payment and set up E-mail warnings.
Visa Card Highlights
- The annual fee is $5
- The plan is a "variable periodic rate." This rate has been 9% A.P.R. for more than 10 years
- Annual percentage rate for purchases is 9% A. P. R.
- Annual percentage rate for balance transfers is 9% A. P. R. No transaction fee or balance transfer fee
- Minimum monthly payment is 5% of the balance, or at least $25
- Late payment fee is $10
- 10-day grace period
- Foreign transaction fee up to 1%
- 36 monthly payments of $31.80 per $1,000 borrowed
- Available to all members maintaining their $25 minimum share account on approved credit. New membership fee is $5.
- ScoreCard Rewards - Earn points every time you use your VISA for purchases.
Download our Visa Card Application
To request a copy of the cardholder agreement please call our main office at (805) 682-2467 or send us a message.